22 October 2014
Tell a friend: Abuse
Bigdata is simply data that is not of a specific form, typically large and unconventional. We are all familiar with data of this sort, but the recent conundrum that businesses have been facing with is, what to do with this data? Just because it’s not like it used to be, does not simply make it useless.
In fact, it is quite the contrary. With the entrance of Hadoop this riddle seems to find a solution. It is a data platform that used distributed cluster system for data storage that is cheaper, scalable and so much more efficient.
The framework has Hadoop Common, Hadoop Distributed File System (HDFS),Hadoop YARN and Hadoop MapReduce.
Through this course our participants are going to be able to grab those challenging positions that are opening up rapidly in the Bigdata field.
About the course:
• Curriculum is most-complete and oriented majorly towards at-job performance.
• Related projects like Apache Pig, Apache Hive, Apache HBase, Apache Spark, etc. are an intergral part of this class
• Examples from various domains are provided to make sure we cover it all
• Teaching staff is proficient, committed and passionate and are pioneers in the field.
• Live online classroom training that is facilitator led
• Certification guidance
• Classes are recorded and the video sessions are provided to our students
• Offline chat or email support by the faculty to resolve any questions
• Resume, interview and job assistance
• Practical, real time examples and assignments